Did you know that there is more to sneezing than just a simple reflex? Here are 6 interesting facts about sneezing according to Web MD.
- A sneeze can travel up to 100 miles per hour and can release 100,000 germs into the air. That’s about the speed of a race car!
- The longest sneeze lasted for 978 days. Whoa, he could have blew his nose away!
- Plucking your eye brows may make you sneeze. But no, too much frowning won’t make you sneeze, either.
- You do not sneeze in your sleep as the nerves that signal the brain you want to achoo is momentarily shut off.
- Sunshine may make you sneeze. This is called the photic sneeze reflex or the sunshine sneeze.
- Allergy free hotel rooms are now possible through Pure Room’s 7 Step Purification Process.
Now that you know these 6 interesting facts about sneezing, you’ll never achoo the same way again!